This includes unlocking the bootloader, installing TWRP, rooting the device, and finally installing a custom ROM. New Xiaomi Android phones always released with lock bootloader. New Xiaomi device can’t be rooted or other customization first you need to unlock the bootloader. The new device launched with bloatware only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android, Xposed framework, and other mods. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was a successful device when launched.
If you want to add additional features to your device, you may need to resort to a Stock Firmware custom ROM. This method allows you to update the firmware with a flash file. Install the latest version of the Xiaomi phone standard ROM.
- If you have any questions or encounter difficulties throughout the process, please get in touch with Xiaomi Customer Support.
- The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company.
- If you’re not sure which method to use or you’re encountering a new problem, it’s best to consult the official Xiaomi forum.
- Many people have bought this mobile and very satisfied with the performance.
- If you use any third party app to set Pattern Lock then Uninstall it first.
- Octavi OS is a custom-ROM based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP) that aims to provide a unique user interface packed with useful features for customizations.
Don’t install this firmware file on any other phones. The firmware shared on this page is officially released by the company and helps you to recover your device if you ever got bootloop, software error, update error, hanging and dead issue. If you are going to flash the above Firmware on your device, then it will erase or delete everything on your device like, personal data, photos on deveice, etc. SPD Upgrade Tool is a tool to flash PAC firmware for Android devices or Spreadtrum devices. You may upgrade or downgrade the Android firmware with flashing. Flashing will fix software issues, IMEI related issues, and improve device performance. Android phones and tablets are usually much more than operating systems like iOS, Ti zen, or Windows 10 Mobile.
It is important to note that the process of entering Fastboot mode may differ slightly depending on the model and version of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 12. The easiest way to get the flash file is to visit Xiaomi’s official website. On their website, you will find a variety of different versions for different models of Redmi Note 12 Pro. Select the version that corresponds to your device, and download it to your computer. This is an important step as it provides access to the file system and allows for installing custom ROMs.
We also created a video tutorial for the Boot Repair procedure and a Help article with step-by-step instructions which you can read here. XiaoMiTool will try to unbrick your device with the best procedure available. It will use both fastboot and the stock recovery to flash a stock rom, wiping the data partition.